Find us on
The Brookline Community Foundation is a non-profit charitable foundation for the Town of Brookline.
Brookline Community Foundation exists to promote a strong, engaged and inclusive community. We:
- identify and raise awareness of community needs,
- create forums for public dialogue and problem solving,
- inspire philanthropy and volunteerism,
- advance equal access to community resources and opportunities, and
- strengthen and sustain local nonprofits and organizations.
We envision a diverse and vibrant Brookline, where an ethic of philanthropy, equity, volunteerism and civic engagement ensures that everyone’s basic needs for social services, education and housing are met, the arts flourish, and the environment thrives.